Wednesday 7 January 2009

Homemade Gifts




Christmas this year was fab I can't think of ANY presents I didn't like!! Or like giving for that matter. For one reason or another there were a great deal of homemade gifts given.....



The two monsters above were given to my two little monsters!!! Another larger one was given to P made from an old fleece jumper he loved but no longer wore.












I made christmas cakes and orange vodka for friends. In return I got jars of apple chutney and home laid eggs.




P's mum gave us a homemade hamper full of goodies she had baked and knitted us wrist warmers, my mum knitted us scarves and bought me an oldfashioned mixing bowl ( ready to make lots of future home-made goodies)


My brother treated us to a visit to the zoo complete with behind the scenes tips and talk ( he volunteers in the butterfly and bug enclosures).




So lots of homemade goodies and experiences, as well as a camcorder from P to record them all on :)

No comments: