Monday 18 August 2008

a we're back!!!

What a fun weekend - but muddy as you can get!!! Loads of vans had to be towed from the site - not us :) we moved Emily Saturday night ;) We went on the steam train from Paighton to Kingswear and across on a small ferry to Dartmouth. I LOVE Dartmouth although I hadn't been for 5 years. As soon as I alighted I headed to Baxters Gallery
and treated myself to several Janet Bell Prints - perfect palette and subject for my new lounge :D

A little crafting done - a hairclip for Evie but otherwise I was having too much fun!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

We have a 1971 Kombi Devon Camper van...my husband's eyes lit up when he saw these pictures over my shoulder! When I say we have said camper...I should point out that it is currently in a gagillion pieces in the garage awaiting final completion!